Sunday, February 18, 2018

Easter Holiday Mansion by Reneé Matarese

Hello Ai fans!

Today I'm sharing the Holiday Mansion set
along with the 4976 – HM Easter Set.


This Mansion is such a fun, interactive set with loads of accessories to make it even cuter!


When you open the doors and windows all sorts of surprises await!


Here's the inside of my green card.


I made another one, this time in pink.


I used a few different stamps and rearranged some of the Easter accessories on this one. 


Aren't these just the cutest!?







6 comments:

Karen Day said...

So sweet, Renee! You make the best mansions!

Jil Lebel said...

Really pretty cards! I love the address you chose!

diane zechman said...

Both are sweet cards! Love the mansion in the softer colors!

katieo said...

Two amazing Easter cards. I love how you used an egg for the background on the first card.

Cheri Burry said...

I agree with Karen you're Mansions are awesome!

Dot J Freel said...

I'm so in love with the holiday mansion and Renee's cards could not be more perfect and cute!