Thursday, June 15, 2017

AHH! by Diane Zechman

Hello Ai friends and happy Thursday!
 
Today I am sharing a card using the 4671- AHH Set from the Ai People.  This gal is hilarious... some days you just need to let it all out. ha!
 

I kept the card CAS to focus on the lady. Sponging a bit of pink in the center of the oval helped make her stand out. I stamped her a second time, cut her out, and layered her over the first image.  Her shirt was paper pieced to match the skinny border of patterned paper.
 
Do you know someone having a bad day? She's perfect!
 
Have a great day and… happy stamping!
 
 

5 comments:

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh this is soooo ADORABLE!!! Love the colors and she just makes me laugh! The pink around her is perfect! Love it, Diane!!

Unknown said...

She is one of my favorite stamps love her

Cheri Burry said...

Super cute and I love her paper pieced top!

sanpiseth40 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Renee Matarese said...

How cute is this?? Love it.